As you embark on your language learning journey, it's important to know how YOU learn. Do you know? There is a lot literature explaining the different types of learners, but for this blog, we will select 7. Which one are you? Are you more than one type? Learn more about yourself so you can expedite your learning.
1. Visual - You prefer pictures and images to help you learn
2. Auditory - You prefer music, sounds and even rhyming
3. Verbal - You prefer using words and doing role-plays, simulating meetings or negotiations
4. Physical - You prefer using your hands and physical objects to explain something
5. Logical - You prefer using logic and reasoning such as having a system to help you understand or explain
6. Social - You prefer learning in groups and doing role plays
7. Solitary - You prefer to work alone and self-study